Privacy statement Lowpad BV
This privacy statement applies to customers, suppliers, contractors of Lowpad and visitors of lowpad.com.
Personal data we process
Lowpad takes your privacy seriously. We process personal data about you, because you use our services or website.
We do our utmost to process the information you have provided in a careful manner. This privacy statement gives you a clear overview of the kind of personal data we process, how we handle your personal data and also explains as clearly as possible why we collect it.
Collection and use of personal data belonging to customers, suppliers
and other contractors
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we will collect and use the personal data you provide to us because this is necessary to conclude with you and perform a possible agreement. This applies to both our (potential) customers and to parties from which we purchase goods and/or services.
If you are a (potential) customer of ours, we will use your data to be able to send you an offer, to be able to determine what specifications or wishes certain goods or services must satisfy, in order to be able to deliver goods or carry out the activities for you, in order to be able to invoice you and to be able to communicate with you quickly and efficiently concerning the implementation aspects of the agreement.
If you are a (potential) supplier or another contractor, your personal data are also required for concluding and performing the agreement. In case of purchasing, this is necessary in order to be able to inform you what specifications or wishes certain goods or services should satisfy in our opinion, to be able to send a request for an offer or to place an order with you, to be able to pay your invoices and to able to communicate with you quickly and efficiently concerning other aspects of the agreement.
A summary of the personal data we process from you as a visitor of this website:
- First and last name (contact form)
- Phone number (contact form)
- E-mail adress (contact form)
- Other personal data that you actively provide (contact form)
- Location (anonymized)
- Data about your activities on our website (anonymized)
- Type of browser and device (anonymized)
Lowpad processes your personal data with the following purposes:
- To send you requested information as a result of filling out the contact form.
- To analyse your behaviour on the website in order to improve our website and to adjust it to your preferences.
The duration for which we store your data
Lowpad will not store your personal data any longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. If you would like information about our retention periods in your specific case, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing with others
Lowpad will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information to them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality. Lowpad remains the data controller.
Mapping your visit of our website
Lowpad uses analytics cookies on the website. This is further elaborated on in our cookie statement.
Accessing, adjusting or deleting your data
- You have the right to access your personal data, to request an adjustment or to apply for the removal of your data.
- If you have any questions or comments about the way Lowpad processes your data, please send them to email@example.com.
- Lowpad wants to be sure that the request has been made by you. That is why we kindly ask that you, along with your request for access, correction or removal, send us a copy of your ID. To protect your privacy, Lowpad asks you to black out your photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), document number and citizen service number/social security number in this copy.
- Lowpad will respond to your request as soon as possible, but at least within four weeks.
Secure connection using SSL-encryption
To protect you as a website visitor, Lowpad uses secure encryption technologies. Using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) your personal data is encrypted (not visible to third parties) on our site. This way, you can be sure that your data will only be visible to you and our server.
How can I identify the secure connection?
We use SSL-encryption on all parts of our site where your data is used, such as when filling out the contact form. You can check and recognize this yourself. When you are on an encrypted part of our site, you will see a (green) lock symbol appearing in the lower-right or top-left corner of your browser. In addition, the URL of http:// changes to https:// which also indicates that the page is secure.
Security and version
Lowpad takes the protection of your data very seriously and therefore takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, illegal access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The current version of this privacy statement is 0.1 d.d. 22/08/18.
We can change this privacy statement from time to time by placing an updated version of this privacy statement on our website. We advise you to check this statement regularly to stay informed about the way we use your personal data.