What will you do as a Integrator at Lowpad?
As Integrator at Lowpad, you become responsible for the worldwide implementation of Lowpad systems. We are looking for a candidate who have a commercial attitude and great communication and organizational skills. You are highly flexible and switch smoothly with our sales, engineering and software department. After implementation, you stay in touch with our clients in case of technical problems.
Besides integration projects, you are responsible for testing autonomous mobile robot prototypes. You are experienced in developing test strategies and drawing up test performance specifications. You also carrying out tests and share the results with involved colleagues.
What do we expect from a Integrator at Lowpad?
- You are highly committed and motivated
- You have a HBO/WO level of thinking
- You have a relevant degree, e.g. electrical engineering, industrial automation or mechatronics
- You have a driver's license B
- Knowledge of ROS and PLC operating systems is considered a plus
- Ability to work in dynamical multidisciplinary teams
- Fluent in Dutch and English is mandatory
What can you expect from Lowpad?
- A role within a multidisciplinary team consisting of highly motivated, inquisitive and talented people with a broad diversity of experience
- A high degree of freedom and independence in your role
- A role at a fast growing technical company in the Netherlands with tremendous potential
- A position in which you can develop yourself to the fullest and broaden your knowledge by attending further education or courses.
- Of course a good salary and nice terms of job employment
At Lowpad, we all strive for the same goal. We want to make a lasting impact on intralogistics in such a way that it will never be the same anymore. Our team, with different backgrounds and diverse skill sets, combine their knowledge and passion to achieve our shared vision.
Founded from a successful family business with several companies, we know how to approach the challenge of innovation: by continuously challenging ourselves and taking nothing for granted. We are highly driven and like to have fun, but most of all, we want to get things done. In order to further shape our rapidly growing organization, we bring together a motivated team of people who likes to join us on our journey.
Let us get to know you a bit better by sharing your basic info. Send us an email with your
name, email, LinkedIn profile (if available), motivation and your resume.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.
Looking for a thrilling graduation project? We're eagerly looking for students who would like to challenge themselves and amaze us.Read more
Looking for an exciting new job as front-end, UX, back-end or full stack developer. Together we make a difference!Read more
Software test engineer
We are looking for an experienced software test engineer who would love to become responsible for testing all our software solutions.Read more