What will you do as a .NET developer at Lowpad?
As a .NET developer, you will become part of our software team. This team provides our clients with flexible and reliable software solutions for controlling their fleet of Lowpads. Implementing a robotized warehouse system requires a sophisticated integration between the warehouse management system and the movements of the Lowpad. With Supervisor and Organiser, we provides an intelligent and flexible solution to implement a fully autonomous mobile robot environment. Together with your colleagues, you ensure a seamlessly integration of the Lowpad software with our clients' ERP or warehouse management system.
You become part of a enthusiastic software team of highly-skilled professionals. Together, we are working hard to achieve our goals. We appreciate you as a teammember and of course, your input and ideas.
We are looking for front-end, UX, back-end and full stack developers.
What do we expect from a .NET developer at Lowpad?
- You are highly committed and motivated
- You have a HBO/WO level of thinking
- You have a relevant degree, e.g. computer science or industrial automation
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Ability to work in dynamical multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge of .NET, C#
- Knowledge of Angular is considered a plus
- Fluent in Dutch is mandatory (English is considered a plus)
What can you expect from Lowpad?
- A role within a multidisciplinary team consisting of highly motivated, inquisitive and talented people with a broad diversity of experience
- A high degree of freedom and independence in your role
- A role at a fast growing technical company in the Netherlands with tremendous potential
- A position in which you can develop yourself to the fullest and broaden your knowledge by attending further education or courses.
- Of course a good salary and nice terms of job employment
At Lowpad, we all strive for the same goal. We want to make a lasting impact on intralogistics in such a way that it will never be the same anymore. Our team, with different backgrounds and diverse skill sets, combine their knowledge and passion to achieve our shared vision.
Founded from a successful family business with several companies, we know how to approach the challenge of innovation: by continuously challenging ourselves and taking nothing for granted. We are highly driven and like to have fun, but most of all, we want to get things done. In order to further shape our rapidly growing organization, we bring together a motivated team of people who likes to join us on our journey.
Let us get to know you a bit better by sharing your basic info. Send us an email with your
name, email, LinkedIn profile (if available), motivation and your resume.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.
Looking for the next step in your career? Join our team as integrator. A great opportunity, if you would like to travel all the world to integrate Lowpad systems.Read more
Looking for a thrilling graduation project? We're eagerly looking for students who would like to challenge themselves and amaze us.Read more
Software test engineer
We are looking for an experienced software test engineer who would love to become responsible for testing all our software solutions.Read more