Software test engineer
What will you do as a software test engineer at Lowpad?
As a software test engineer, you will become part of our software team. This team provides our clients with flexible and reliable software solutions for controlling their fleet of Lowpads. Within the team you become responsible for testing all software solutions. To do so, you will work closely together with our software engineers to test the solutions they came up with. The Lowpad is an autonomous mobile robot suitable for the autonomous transport of many load carriers. It is controlled by an in-house developed fleet manager; the Lowpad Supervisor.
Within the team you are fulfilling an important and responsible position. You are leading in setting up (automatic) tests for new and existing functionalities and will be directly involved in the development and scrum processes. Often, you can be found in the test or demo center to test the newest functionalities directly with Lowpads.
- Setting up test cases for both new and existing functionalities of the Lowpad and the Supervisor, making use of various test methods.
- Testing software by making use of your test cases
- Analyzing the results of the tests and share this including your advice to your team
- Collecting feedback from clients and integrators to make the test cases even better and more complete.
- You take the lead in quality improvement and test automation
- You are able to set up automatic (integration) tests and, if necessary, explain to the team what they need to develop in order to achieve this.
You become part of a enthusiastic software team of highly-skilled professionals. Together, we are working hard to achieve our goals. We appreciate you as a teammember and of course, your input and ideas. In your position you will held close contact with the product owner, software engineers and integrators.
What do we expect from a software test engineer at Lowpad?
- You are highly committed and motivated
- You have a HBO/WO level of thinking
- You have at least 3 years of experience in testing (embedded) software
- You have a relevant degree
- Knowledge of test automation
- Ability to work in dynamical multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge of Azure Devops is considered a plus
- Knowledge of robots is considered a plus
- If you are certified in the field of testing (e.g. ISTQB), is considered a plus
- Fluent in Dutch is mandatory (English is considered a plus)
What can you expect from Lowpad?
- A role within a multidisciplinary team consisting of highly motivated, inquisitive and talented people with a broad diversity of experience
- A high degree of freedom and independence in your role
- A role at a fast growing technical company in the Netherlands with tremendous potential
- A position in which you can develop yourself to the fullest and broaden your knowledge by attending further education or courses.
- Of course a good salary and nice terms of job employment
At Lowpad, we all strive for the same goal. We want to make a lasting impact on intralogistics in such a way that it will never be the same anymore. Our team, with different backgrounds and diverse skill sets, combine their knowledge and passion to achieve our shared vision.
Founded from a successful family business with several companies, we know how to approach the challenge of innovation: by continuously challenging ourselves and taking nothing for granted. We are highly driven and like to have fun, but most of all, we want to get things done. In order to further shape our rapidly growing organization, we bring together a motivated team of people who likes to join us on our journey.
Let us get to know you a bit better by sharing your basic info. Send us an email with your
name, email, LinkedIn profile (if available), motivation and your resume.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.
Looking for an exciting new job as front-end, UX, back-end or full stack developer. Together we make a difference!Read more
Looking for the next step in your career? Join our team as integrator. A great opportunity, if you would like to travel all the world to integrate Lowpad systems.Read more
Looking for a thrilling graduation project? We're eagerly looking for students who would like to challenge themselves and amaze us.Read more